The rules of this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
Display the award on your post. At the bottom of this post is a LuckyOtter’s “about” and a link to her site. Another great site about surviving a narcissistic psychopath.
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
6. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
Seven Things About Me:
I don’t know that there is much about me I haven’t already shared numerous times on here but here we go:
1. I think life is one big long lesson, and we should never stop growing and learning until the day we die.
2. From the age of 17-35 I was anorexic and still think I look fat when I look in the mirror but I know it is just my mind playing tricks on me.
3. I have always worried about what my purpose in life is, I think I have figured it out now
4. I have a tendency to isolate myself and can spend days locked in my house and be quite content and have to force myself to be more social
5. I love to paint but I am always amazed when someone says it is any good or wants to pay me for something I paint
6. I love to read and learn all I can about something because I hate to do anything 1/2 assed, if I can’t do a good job of it, I won’t do it.
7. My son is my hero, he has overcome so much and his life has not been easy, he has inspired me to be a better person.
Nominate 15 other blogs:
I am going to list 12 blogs and their links that I read on a regular basis, some have absolutely nothing to do with narcissists, i just enjoy them. If the people listed want to display the award or not is up to them. I know I am changing the rules so excuse me please, I just don’t want to saddle anyone with more “things to do” but still acknowledge some excellent blogs. My apologies to Luckyotter for changing the rules.
1. Tales from the Conspiratum I get all my information about what is going on in the world from Lou and he is a fellow Canadian living on beautiful Vancouver Island
2. Justice for Raymond Shirley’s son Raymond’s death was ruled “Natural causes” Shirley does not believe it and is seeking justice for her son. I admire her strength and determination. In her efforts she is exposing the corruption in our legal system.
3. Lesson’s From The End of a Marriage Lisa is an author and speaker who discusses what happened when she got a fateful email from her husband saying the marriage was over and he was gone. From there she went on to discover her whole marriage had been a sham and she was left to pick up the pieces. Truly inspiring how she has come back.
4. Counting Ducks Peter is a published writer who writes wonderful short stories, with humor, surprise twists and amazing insight into the human condition. Well worth stopping by for a read when you need a break from N talk.
5. Love-Life-Om Paula is another survivor and thriver of narcissistic abuse. She is a published writer and author, yoga instructor, and truly an inspiration and if you haven’t been to her blog you definitely need to give her a visit.
6. Chump Lady Tracy says it like it is so if you don’t like swearing don’t visit but I enjoy her no nonsense approach to dealing with infidelity. I often get a chuckle out of her replies to the victims of a cheating spouse.
7. Daveyone Davey is one of my most frequent “rebloggers” he posts on World4Justice. I appreciate Davey sharing my posts and he shares from other people who are seeking justice for victims most of which I suspect are victims of narcissists
8. Let Me Reach Kim is another survivor of narcissistic abuse and has another inspirational and informative blog and does offer coaching services from her blog.
9. LoveFraud another very informative and supportive blog for victims of a narcissist written by Donna Anderson another victim to overcome and thrive after a narcissist.
10. Sam Vaknin Sam doesn’t need an award from me, he is an author and expert on narcissism, in fact he is one. You either like him or you don’t. I find him very informative. He has many YouTube videos
11. My Inner Chick This blog is last but certainly not least. This blog is written by Kim to raise awareness about Domestic Abuse in honor of her sister who was murdered in a murder/suicide by her husband. Kim writes with passion and I recommend taking tissues if you go for a visit. But everyone in an abusive relationship or who knows someone in an abusive relationship should visit. I admire this lady SO much!
12. Toxic No More Amanda Smith is an author and inspirational speaker. I have read and recommended her book to quite a few victims who have come to my blog. She doesn’t have a blog but has a Facebook page and her book is well worth a read. She is an amazing woman and overcome so much in her life. A true inspiration.
I am afraid I have forgotten someone and if they come to mind I will add them, I hope I have no offended anyone if you think you should be included, I am sure it is an oversight on my part, my memory is not as good as it used to be.