Update And A Plea

I think the last time I asked for donations was last year this time or shortly after Christmas, when I had to move back to the coast.

I am not even going to beat around the bush, I am in big trouble financially, or I would never ask for help.

The longer a person is on welfare the deeper they get until there is no where to go. I have applied for disability and been denied again, it was the last time I could dispute my being denied so now if I want to apply I have to start all over with a new application.

I get $610 a month to live on and that includes $375 for rent. There is no place for rent for $375 and I am lucky to get the basement where I am living, it is the friend of my mom’s and that is the only reason I am allowed. There is no kitchen but at least it is warm and dry, I have the internet and cablevision. It is not a good location and I need my car because it is hilly , so even if I want to take Stella for a walk I have to drive somewhere. Consequently she is getting quite fat. I feel bad, she need a lot more exercise but my heart just does not allow me to walk hills.

The surgery they screwed up took a toll on my health and I have never fully recovered, I was feeling not too badly before the surgery but now I have dizzy spells, my heart races for no reason and I will feel like I am going to pass out. They are going to try again on January 9th to hook up the wires to the pacemaker, I am very hesitant but have no choice if I want any kind of life. It is almost a cruel joke that they got the wire for the defibrillator hooked up and not the pacemaker, I won’t die but I can’t live a life worth living. If I try to work I will have a heart attack but my defibrillator will shock me and keep me alive anyway.

I have sunk into a depression I haven’t been able to battle my way out of. Try as I might I struggle just to get through the day. I haven’t been doing many posts because I just can’t get motivated. I am hoping that the surgery on January 9th will be a success and I will be able to work again, but in the mean time I am being sent to collections because I couldn’t pay off Stella’s vet bill from when she swallowed the fishing hook and I just discovered they bounced my car insurance a couple of days ago. $72 for insurance for the month and the insurance place charges $18 on NSF payments and the bank charged me $48. It bounced last month too but my son sent me money to cover it. I guess because I paid the other one late I forgot about this month but I didn’t have the money anyway.

If you are new to the blog you don’t know the struggles I have had with my health and finances for 6 years.

If you have been helped by the blog and have the means to help out I would be forever grateful. If you have donated before, please do not feel pressured to give again, it seems it i always the same few people who send me donations.

I have over 2500 followers, if everyone gave a dollar I would be laughing, but that is not likely, if half gave $5, that would be all my prayers answered.

I know times are tough and I hate to even ask.

Advertisements

18 thoughts on “Update And A Plea

1. Maxine

How can we donate? Pay pal? I would like to donate .
    Come on ladies let’s do it..
    how many times have we needed to read a supportive
    Article. $5 !!!! Everyone chip in $5
    Maxine

1. siouxzyq

This would be great if everyone could participate. πŸ™‚ She does have PayPal set up already. If you’re on a smart phone, scroll all the way to the bottom and you’ll find the PayPal link/button. If you’re on a laptop/desktop, just scroll down a little and the PayPal button is on the right of the screen.

1. suzan40

I have been following you for years.. And you have given me great insight, knowledge, and extraordinary teachings. I thankyou for sharing and your tenacity.
        I have just donated $10 AU dollars. I hope we all can rally together and give you the support you need.

Thankyou for following through on the sight, even at your most darkest hours.

Love to you and Stella. Xx

1. suzan40

Hi Maxine
      If you scroll all the way down to the page, you will see paypal or other cards you can pay direct. All the work has been done via ladywithatruck.

Hope this helps.

Suze x

2. Teresa

Merry Christmas Carrie and Stella πŸ™‚

Thank you so much for all the courage and strength your posts have helped me muster πŸ™‚

I remember how lost I was five years ago…I groped for understanding and reason…I am very intelligent…but I had not a clue what was ‘wrong’ with my husband of 30 years (36 together)…one night there you were :)…you and Chump Lady and Kim Saeed! You are my lights in the darkness!

I have been Blessed with freedom from the agony and abuse. God Bless you Carrie πŸ™‚ And Stella! I hope my small donation gives you some measure of security and rest.

I pray that you will get better and go on to administer the truth and light to those that seem to just keep coming. I am praying for the day when this type of abuse is rightly seen and treated legally as the crime that it actually is. People die from this type of abuse every damn day.

Much love to you Carrie and Stella,
    Jeep and Beau ❀

Liked by 2 people

3. Danni G

Its has been almost 4 yrs i think since i first came across this site. It opened my eyes massively. I have been away from my ex n for a year on the 27th of this month. And my journey of understanding started with u. I can only afford $10 but i hope that helps. Ur help to me was immeasurable xx

4. Carrie

I have donated

This site has helped me through the most difficult time of life when I thought I would give up.

Thankyou so much for your help and words. I never feel alone when I read your blogs.

Merry Christmas x

5. fee

I wish I could give you more than your asking, I have said a million times over you have helped so much in my way forward…your blog really is an insight and no one believes me the dangerous he poses. I get my sanity here, the rest can think am nuts. I am sending a donation and I hope many more will too, you don’t just deserve to get by, you deserve to be in comfort at the very least not worry regards money. The amount of people you have helped must be easily into the thousands. I for one will never forget the help. x

6. Sue

Hi Carrie, your words are always “spot on”.
    The work you put into your Blog deserves a donation button. I live in the UK and have a website devoted to Domestic Abuse –

I always read your blog and your posts about Stella

I hope you get the help you need to continue helping others as you so obviously do

Best Wishes,

Sue

7. Brook Hart

I sent you a Facebook message to wish you a Happy Holiday . I came to the blog to send you a small donation for Christmas . I cried when I read this last post. I sent you more than 5.00. It took me a while to figure out the conversion rate. My car wreck concussion makes those things hard for me. Carrie please use the money for anything you need and try to get Stella a little something. Now is not the time to vent to you. Please know I also am struggling in many ways but can afford this month the little bit I sent. I may never meet you but you are my hero. I wish you love, warmth , happiness and joy and all that other crap we are suppose to feel . I honestly wish I had the ability to express the gratitude I feel. Love from Atlanta Ga USA

Thank you all for your kind words and for your generosity!! I am overwhelmed at the response from everyone. I will be sending individual thank yous to everyone but I wanted to say that just knowing I have made a difference in your lives means the world to me. I received so many emails from people who wanted to reach out even if they could not help financially, I am feeling very blessed.
    You are all very special to me and I am thankful for every single person on this blog, no matter how much I have done for you, I have received it back 10 fold, believe me.
    Big hugs to you all
    Carrie

Liked by 2 people

1. suzan40

Carrie
      I’ve been thinking tonight after reading everyone’s experiences. An idea has just popped into my head.. Like a download really. Are you well enough to create a YouTube video? I have been studying Diploma in Business and Entrenpenuer. I have many ideas for reaching out to your direct market for Narc Abuse and recovery.
      I just reread your posts from a few years ago in regards to no support on an education level, no support from Government, Social Services and not entitled to disability.

How would you feel if selected woman put a YouTube post up from every country, city or state all over the world sharing our personal stories, and dug deep to express our teachings via your blog? It could be connected to your name. And it went viral.. to the point that every man and woman watched it, felt it and identified with it?
      The energy on planet Earth has broken down. What I mean is in 2008 the planet has a huge shift.
      You have put your hand up to be a human angel to change and uplevel yourself and be a voice for all of us….

Why else have you gone through this.. And still guiding the way..

Think about it.. Next year we are in a Vibrational no.8 year on the planet.. which means, abundance, New oppurtunities, People coming forward looking for inner answers and wanting to pay for your expertise. Let me know what you think?

Love to you. Xx

9. Cat

I am so puzzled they refused you disability benefits if you have cardiac issues… It seems in the states it is much easier to get in disability.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )